Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring forward...


I love this time of the year Spring Forward..... Which means spring is coming and the nights will last longer. No longer will I come home after work to darkness! Well I slept in until 8:30 this morning, WOW, I can never sleep that late I'm an early riser I always have been. I thought this cupcake was sooo adorably yummy looking!!! I girls will be heading to New York the week before Easter with their Dad to see their Grandma Anne (his Mom). So I'm taking off that week to hang out with Bonnie we both need time to recharge. It will be fun!!! Fraizer Park here I come!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking we need to go to Disneyland too!!!! You better be bringing the cupcakes LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the same chicks I saw at Michaels today. So cute ...

    ReplyDelete